BAcc Ball 2017 proudly sponsored by Ernst & Young
#baccball2017 #stellenbosch #universityofstellenbosch #stellenboschlife #photogram #nightoutout #livecolorfully #instalove #behindthescenes #ernstandyoung
Photo Booth Hire Cape Town | Here at Photobooth Emporium, we offer kick-ass, affordable Photo booth rentals in Cape Town and surrounding areas. We provide our awesome service at all functions, including weddings, corporate events, school events, parties and fundraisers.
Slick & Sassy Stellenbosch University ππ» Pass the Courvoisier π₯ BAcc Ball 2017 proudly sponsored by Ernst & Young # bacc...
Cress arugula peanut tigernut wattle seed kombu parsnip. Lotus root mung bean arugula tigernut horseradish endive yarrow gourd. Radicchio cress avocado garlic quandong collard greens.
J U S T L I K E A M O V I E π ̐ #PHOTOBOOTHEMPORIUM #photoboothemporiumcapetown #capetownmagic #photoboothfun #PBE #photoboothrental #photoboothparty #photooftheday #photography #capetown #destinationwedding #wallart #CapeTown #capetownlove #webtraffic #content #seo #smtips #goviral #branding #freshpaint #wallart #party #sweetaf #partyidea #notkak #fairylights #fairygarden
“Sometimes I remind myself that I almost skipped the party, that I almost went to a different college, that the whim of a minute could have changed everything and everyone. Our lives, so settled, so specific, are built on happenstance.” - Anna Quindlen, Every Last One⠀ π π π ππ π π ππ π π ππ π π π⠀ #photoboothemporium #photoboothfun #capetown #gandgwedding #photoboothcapetown
JUST THE TWO OF US?
YAY FOR POSTER SHOTS!
UNLIMITED SESSIONS
Photobooth Emporium offers kick-ass photo booth rentals in Cape Town and surrounding areas.
Together with delivering superb services and exceptional work, we also believe in having fun. Lots of it. And sharing it!
We make you smile...