via Instagram

Thanks for sharing lovely🌸💕🌸 RepostBy @jamyfelton: "When I walked in to the expo side of #clickcurls the @_mynatural_hair stall instantly caught my eye coz it was so bright and colourful and reminded me of spring, diversity and holiday all put together. And then tada! Photobooth! So of course we went bos. 😂😂So looking forward to trying out their new leave-in conditioner that I scored at the event because, as I keep saying, I am a sucker for a good leave-in. Gotta keep them curls moisturized! 💃💃💃🤗🤗🤗 . . . . . #teamnatural #natural #naturalhair #hair #naturalhaircare #naturals #naturalpride #naturalhairjourney #naturallycurly #naturalcurls #naturalcurlyhair #curlyhair #curlynaturals #curlynaturally #curlynatural #curly #curlyhairstyles #curlyhairgirl #curlyhairrocks  #fortheloveofcurls #curliesofinstagram #naturalsofinstagram #haircare #cptnaturals #ctnaturals #ctnaturally #capetownnaturals #southafricannaturals #naturalsSA


Photobooth Emporium. Powered by Blogger.